Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bible in Mobile

Before I sleep at night, I read BIBLE. This is my commitment in my life that I shall read BIBLE more often than usual because we cannot live by bread alone. As stated in Matthew 4:4 , Jesus answered, "It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. We have to read Bible in our everyday life because this is the food of our soul.

One problem I encountered was that I have no English Bible. So I traveled again in the net and I discovered a software. This is a software that enables us to have a Bible in our phone. I am happy for this because while I don't have a Bible, I can still read the WORD OF OUR LORD. I discovered two softwares for two different versions of the Bible (NIV (New International Version) and KJV (King James Version))

Screenshots:
       NIV Go Bible


     KJV Go Bible


This softwares works on many phones specially in S60V3 phones (N73, N81, N79, N95, etc.)



God Bless Us Always. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment