Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Start of my Journey in Mobile World

One of my interests is personalizing my phone. My phone is a product of Nokia, Unit N73. I started personalizing this phone in having a research on how to boost my phone's performance. Luckily, I found the answer. At first, I had a doubt in the reliability of the info since it is also a blog from another person. But I found out that the info was got in a symbian forum. This info is not that logical, however, I proved that this steps are effective. Here it is:

1. Go to your To-do List. Make a note and input as follows:
Subject: Speed
Due Date: 29-01-2005(dd-mm-yy)
Priority: set to High

2.Press Done.

3. Go to option again and make a second note and input as follows:
Subject: Qoukie
Due Date: 29-01-2005(dd-mm-yy)
Priority: Set to low

4. Press done.

Try this! I think it is effective among all phones. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment