Wednesday, May 30, 2012

vHome

I am going to share to you the one of the best softwares in my collection. 

Sorry for the nokia but I do hate the old format or appearance of the stand-by menu of the phone. 

I discovered this software:

vHome 4.3

Check out the screenshot of my phone:

I love the new appearance of my phone and yet, this is not just the one that is available in this software. This software contains 77 beautiful skins for your phone. 

Make your phone an ultimate phone and make your phone into life by using this software!

I am generous so I will share to you this one :p


After you download this software, rename sis to zip and extract it. You can get vHome 4.3 and vHome Skins 71. Install vHome 4.3 right away in your phone. 

Copy all skin files from vHome Skins 71 to

c:\System\Apps\HDesktop_0x2001E8B2\theme_pkg. To make this activity possible, you must install x-plore first.


Restart your phone and enjoy!

Help? Just Comment. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment